Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Wrinkles are often the cause of human despair. Nobody wants to look old and unattractive. However, because of ageing, lack of skin care and improper diet thin lines and creases appears on the skin and the skin sags. Wrinkles cause the withering away of your actual disposition and you look much older than your age.
Here we are present with some home remedies to fight your wrinkles:
- Rub your wrinkles at the eyes and around your neck and other affected areas with coconut oil before sleeping. It will increase blood circulation and provide relaxation to the skin.
- Apply freshly prepared juice of cucumber or apple on wrinkles. This juice is very effective in preventing skin from ageing.
- Eat the mixture of natural honey (half teaspoon) and freshly chopped ginger (one teaspoon) at sunrise everyday.
- Apply egg whites to the skin under your eyes.
- Make a mixture of Â¼ cup of comfrey infusion, Â¼ cup of witch hazel and 10 drops of patchouli essential oil. Keep the solution is a clean bottle and apply it on affected areas with cotton.
- Apply the paste of sugarcane juice and turmeric on the wrinkles.
- You can apply odor free castor oil under your eyes or on the neck.
- Rub the core of pineapple on the face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse the face. This is very effective in case of fine wrinkles.
- Collect the contents of 3 Vitamin E capsules. Add 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt, Â½ teaspoon of honey and Â½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face with cotton and wait for 10 minutes. Rinse your face gently with clean water.
- Crush the half of a green Thompson seedless grape on the wrinkles of your face. Rinse with warm water after 20 minutes and let it dry in natural air.