As we age, our skin also gets old. Fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear around the eyes and the mouth. These signs of aging are usually caused due to excessive activity under the skin. It so happens that over a period of time, due to continuous muscle action,the skin becomes creased or wrinkled permanently.
The food that we eat, drinks we consume and the amount of rest that we take are clearly reflected on our skin. Alcohol consumption, excess salt and even less water intake causes premature wrinkles.
Unfortunately signs of aging are first noticed around the eyes which makes you look quite old.
There are a few remedies that will help you mask eyelid wrinkles:
- A good sleep of at least 6-8 hours is a must. It drastically reduces wrinkles.
- Eating a well balanced meal would do wonders to your skin. Most importantly eating on time is a must. And do not skip meals as the ill effects would reflect on your skin.
- Rubbing your eyes often would destroy the tiny capillaries present under your skin leading to wrinkles and dark circles.
- Cotton or wool soaked in chilled rose water when applied on the eyes, revitalizes the skin under your it resulting in a wrinkled free skin.
- Applying cucumber slices on the eyes pampers and sooth your tired eyelids.
- Wet tea bags prevents wrinkle fromation. They make your eyes feel relaxed.
- Applying ice cubes refreshes your eyes keeping it moist and wrinkle free.
- Cold milk also helps relax your eyes. All you ned to do is , dip cotton in cold milk and place it over the eyes.
- Strawberries help cooling and revitalizing the eyes.
Balanced diet meal:
Do not rub your eyes:
Rose water treatment:
Wet tea bags:
In addition to the above home remedies, maintain a healthy lifestyle. Quit smoking and alcohol consumption.