Top Ten Home Remedies for Wrinkle Free Skin
Wrinkles mostly occur due to the loss of elastin and collagen in the body. They appear as delicate creases on the skin. However, a skin that is wrinkled is not desired by everyone. Here are a few simple home remedies that help you achieve a wrinkle free skin.
- A paste made from mixing turmeric powder and sugar cane juice is effective in reducing wrinkles. About spoons of sugar cane juice is mixed with 2 spoons of turmeric powder and made into a paste. This paste is then applied on the fine lines and allowed to dry for about 15 minutes. Now wash your face with water.
- Take 4 Vitamin E tablets and drain the contents in it into a small bowl, to it add 2 spoons of yogurt, half spoon of lemon juice and half spoon of honey. Now mix all of the contents thoroughly and apply the mixture all over the face using cotton. Stay for 10 minutes and then wash your face.
- Take glycerin, rose water and lime juice in equal proportions and mix them. This mixture is then stored in a glass bottle. Apply it every night before bedtime and leave it overnight. Wash your face in the morning.
- Take half spoon of plain flour, banana, milk powder and honey. Mix all of these ingredients and make them into a paste. Apply this mixture on the neck and face and stay for about 20 minutes, Wash with plain water. This mixture should be applied once every week.
- A face pack is prepared by mixing olive oil and mashed banana. The so prepared mixture is applied on the face and left for 20 minutes. Now rinse with cold water.
- Make a mixture of honey and curd and apply it on the face for about 20 minutes. Rinse with water.
- Application of cucumber juice on the face also helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Mix olive oil, cream, and honey and make it into a paste. Apply this mixture on the neck and face. Wash after 20 minutes. This mixture should be applied for about 2 to 3 times in a week.
- Application of coconut or castor oil overnight also help to minimize wrinkles.
- Application of egg white, pine apple juice, tomato juice, lemon juice and aloe vera gel also help in maintaining a wrinkle free skin.
All of these face packs should be tried on a small portion of the skin and later applied all over the face. Use a method which suits your skin type and follow it.