How to Erase Wrinkles Naturally
Wrinkles on neck and face are the most common signs of aging. In some people they occur much prior to their age due to several reasons. So, in such cases there is a need to erase wrinkles through natural means that does not involve in any kind of a surgery.
Different Ways to Erase Wrinkles Naturally
- Use a cream that has natural ingredients like cynergy TK in it. It contains a substance called keratin in it. Keratin is easily accepted by the skin. It has zinc and copper that are essential for producing elastin and collagen the two most important substances for the skin. When used regularly it enhances the skin cell renewal and restores back the lost collagen to the normal level. It also has the property of fighting against the free radicals that damage the skin. Free radicals are responsible for occurrence of wrinkles. So lesser the number of free radicals the more is your complexion. So, why not include this ingredient.
- It is necessary to moisturize your skin regularly to erase wrinkles. Emu oil acts as an natural moisturizer. Application of this oil daily helps in preventing wrinkles. It has triglyceride lipids that are similar to the ones that are found in the skin. Thereby, enabling easy penetration into the skin.
- It is better to apply sunscreen when you are out in the sun. Overexposure to sun causes damage to the skin proteins that are vital for maintaining skin structure. So, there is a greater need to minimize sun exposure to prevent damage to the skin. Choose a sunscreen that has a minimum SPF of 15
- It is necessary that you keep your skin well hydrated. Constant dehydration will lead to premature wrinkling of the skin. Be sure that you drink plenty of water daily. By doing so you can maintain a smoother skin that is free from wrinkling.
- Pine apples and grapes have antioxidants and acids that act as natural peels to minimize wrinkles. Take a grape or pineapple and cut into half and rub the juice over the wrinkled area and stay for half an hour. Now rinse with water and pat dry.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach as it leads to wrinkles. It is better to sleep on the back to minimize creases on the skin. Therefore, choosing a perfect sleeping position is vital. If it is not possible to sleep on the back then you can opt for a satin pillowcase that lowers wrinkle formation.
- Avoid smoking as it is the reason behind the premature wrinkling of skin. Smoking accelerates dehydration process within the skin. Dehydration is the major factor that leads to wrinkles. So, it is better to quit smoking as it not only affects your health but also causes wrinkles at an earlier age.