What Causes Eye Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are seen as a sign of aging. There is a large segment of people who see wrinkles as a sign of aging and they do not want to show, even when they are getting older. Eye wrinkles are the hardest to hide and they spend a good amount of money to hide them.
If you have information about what causes eye wrinkles, then you can prevent wrinkles appearance up to some extent, but cannot completely avoid its occurrence. This article deals with the things which cause eye wrinkles.
Things that can Cause Eye Wrinkles
The following are some of the things which can cause the appearance of wrinkles:
Avoiding Sunglasses â€“
- When you go out in the sun for a long time and avoid wearing sunglasses for any of the reasons, you encourage wrinkles appearance.
- You can also get forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- If you want to check their appearance, just stand in front of the mirror and squint like you are in the sunlight.
- Those lines that form can become permanent.
- So, it is advisable to wear sunglasses when you are out in the sun.
Rubbing eyes â€“
- When you are tired, there are chances that you rub your eyes.
- Sometimes it feels good to rub your eyes when you feel tired or feel itching in eyes.
- But, if it is your habit, then you must stop it today, otherwise you will appear more older than you actually are. This is because the skin around eyes is very thin and rubbing cause it to wrinkle forth and back.
- This also applies to make up removal and applying eye creams.
- Do not rub too harshly while removing the eye make up and also apply eye cream softly with your ring finger.
Sleeping on belly –
- This is true that when you sleep on your belly, one side of the face is squished on the pillow which causes the appearance of creases.
- These creases can become permanent wrinkles.
- Placing a pillow under the knees can help you stay in place.
Avoiding sunscreen –
- The sun causes wrinkles in your skin.
- The skin around eyes is extremely thin as compared to other areas of face and is more prone to wrinkles. Avoiding sunscreen can prevent wrinkles appearance.
- Use an eye cream which contains SPF over your eyes.
These are some of the things which can cause eye wrinkles.