Under Eye Wrinkles and Treatment
Under eye wrinkles and treatments
for them varies according to your needs. Wrinkles can appear for many reasons in many people. Which ever be the reason and what ever be your age, they are always a constant source of worry for anyone who wants to look better and presentable. Just like with every problem related to health and skin, the solution to this problem lies in the source of the problem itself. Here is more about
under eye wrinkles and treatments
available for them.
Reasons for Wrinkles Under the Eyes
Some of the
depend on the reasons behind their appearance. Your eyes are the first apparent part of your body that show any sign of problem in your health. Here are a few reasons that can cause wrinkles.
- Lack of sleep is the first and foremost reason for your eyes and the skin around them not being in good condition.
- Some people who put on expressions on their faces for prolonged periods of time also wrinkle. If they use their eyes for expressions or smile as a force of habit for longer times it can cause your eyes to crinkle and then wrinkle.
- Stress is another major reason for wrinkly skin, not just near the eyes, but, almost everywhere.
- Sun is also a reason for premature aging. The ultra violet rays in sun are known to be another cause for the skin to wrinkle faster by breaking down collagen and causing abnormal production of elastin under the skin.
- Age is another factor for the skin to wrinkle. As you age, your skin starts to lose collagen under it and the skin becomes saggy and loose.
Nutritional imbalances and deficiencies also play a big role in premature aging.
There are many
. These are almost the same kind of treatments that are used to treat wrinkles that appear on any part of your face. But, before you opt for getting treated for this, find out if there are any other factors that have contributed to this and treat them. Some of the treatments that are available for this are,
- One way to treat wrinkles is to inject botox, restylene, collagen or other kinds of fillers usually used for treating wrinkles. The botox injection relaxes the muscles under your skin so that your skin looks more relaxed and smother. The other kinds of fillers fill the space under the skin where wrinkles have formed. The results last for a few months after which you need to get another injection.
- Laser skin resurfacing is also another way of treating wrinkles. This treatment aims at removing very thin upper layers of skin so that fresh and more healthy skin grows again. The results from this treatment are long lasting than injections.
When you take care of your health and have a healthy lifestyle from the beginning, problems like these are easily avoided.
Under eye wrinkles and treatment
for them can cost you lot more than what it costs you to keep yourself healthy.