Facial Acupuncture- The Secret to Look Younger
Looking young is a much cherished goal. Constant efforts are made to prevent ageing. Cosmetic surgery, creams, regular facials are aimed at making the skin look as young as ever. Facial acupuncture is another way out. It is an excellent alternative as well as supplement to other techniques to get rid of wrinkles. What does it entail?
Process of Facial Acupuncture
The session starts with an herbal poultice being used to hydrate and tonify the face. Extremely fine needles are inserted. These are meant to affect collagen and muscles of the skin. A renewal mask is applied along with an antioxidant cream, which is combined with essential oils and are massaged into the skin. This is done with the help of jade rollers and a light emitting diode, which help cellular production. Diet, general life-style and facial exercise also play an important role in the treatment process.
The response to the treatment varies from person to person, depending upon the age and life-style habits. Results from the treatment are noticeable after 6-7 months. A radiant complexion and brightness in the eyes can be noticed in the first treatment itself.
Benefits of Facial Acupuncture
- Facial acupuncture increases collagen production, which reduces fine lines and reduces deep wrinkles
- There is overall improvement in facial tone
- Stimulated fibers which have weakened
- Overwrought muscles are relaxed
- It reduces double chin
- Reduces frowns
- Enhances physical appearance
- It improves blood circulation
- Makes the face glow
- Make the skin look younger and firmer
- Increases the production of collagen
- Reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Eliminates fine lines
- Improves the muscles of the face
- Reduces bags under the eyes
- Restores balance in the body
- The results are natural looking
Facial acupuncture can treat wrinkles. One can reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is safe and painless way of treating wrinkles. It is not just a facelift but a â€œholisticâ€ treatment of maintaining balance in the body system.